Zoom by Zoomability
Zoom by Zoomability of Sweden: $15,290
- All Wheel Drive Electric ATV: Zoom is an electric all-wheel drive all-terrain vehicle (ATV with AWD) designed for adults to operate with just their hands. If you have any difficulty walking, you can still ride a Zoom to get out and go anywhere someone else can walk. Anyone can own a Zoom for recreational fun.
- Zoom runs off-road through snow, dirt, and sand. Have you been wishing you could hike in the woods? Get a Zoom and get that freedom to go. Zoom has power that won't let you down. Top speed is 12 mph. Range per charge is 18 miles of clean electric driving. Zoom comes with a swivel seat for easy access, and headlight and tail lights for visibility. ZOOM's capabilities off-road include sand and snow.
- Zoom easily climbs obstacles and sidewalk steps thanks to the patented boggy divider technology. It is suitable for use off-road, where one generally can walk without outright climbing. Driving in sand, snow, mud, uphill or on forest trails is a pure pleasure. You just need to keep clear from salt water. Take Zoom on the beach and you'll keep up with your family.
- Where can you test drive a Zoom? Upward Mobility has a beautiful showroom to test drive a Zoom ATV, and mobility scooters, recliners with lift, stair lifts, wheelchairs, and ramps. Upward Mobility stocks more mobility products than anywhere else in New England. We're the distributor of the ZOOM by Zoomability in New England and Quebec .
- Is the Zoom allowed on bike paths and sidewalks? In the USA, the Zoom is considered an 'other power-driven mobility device (OPDMD) for recreational use". According to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), people with disabilities are allowed to use an OPDMD anywhere the general public is allowed. Contact your local authorities for more information or visit http://www.ada.gov/opdmd.htm.